How you can sponsor
On behalf of all the indiviudals and communities whose life journeys have been jump-started by MESCH… thank you.
To those of you wondering how best to be involved...
- If you would like to volunteer services or time please see our volunteer page.
- If you would like to donate money or gifts, you can do this though our donate page Have you considered a monthly, EOFY,..., donation?
If you would like to learn more, please email us at email@example.com
For businesses considering charity sponsorship, we make the following additional suggestions:
- Are you currently doing business or planning this in Vietnam or Vanuatu? Perhaps we can assist?
- Would your customers/guests/suppliers be willing to give a small percentage donation? Even 1% adds up!
- We need to offset travel costs. Can you assist?
Our pledges to you:
- MESCH is a growing and positive initiative and over 90% of donations have been spent directly on projects.
- We will never ask you for something we cannot use
- We will never overpromise and are realistic about options
- We are honest and transparent. We will tell you our failures as well as our wins
- We will always answer your questions
To those of you who support us through advice, expertise, attending fundraisers and to those individuals and companies listed below who have given additional help and charity sponsorship... Thank you so much
Alex Bird; Allysan Armstrong-Brown; Anh Nguyen; Bao Khue; Bill Tran; Dianne Swain; Ferdinand Lehnard; Garry& winn Warner; Giao Chi Nguyen; Jasmine MacKenzie; Jeffrena Lester; John Hollett; Judith Lindsay; Khang Võ; Paul Walker; Mark Ryan; Robyn Fried; Victoria Lehnard; Vinay & Melanie Rao; Vy An
Kindness is a language the deaf can hear and the blind can see... Mark Twain